Open Days and Open Evenings
From professional courses to university degrees, whether you're interested in exploring counselling or psychotherapy for the first time or are an existing practitioner, Iron Mill College has an opportunity for you. Our FREE Open Days and Open Evenings provide a great opportunity to learn more:
- FREE and open to anyone interested in our college, the courses we offer and the potential future paths they can help lead to.
- Relaxed and informative - include course presentations, lecturer 'drop in' stalls, college tours and opportunities to talk informally with members of our highly experienced academic and administrative teams.
- An opportunity to explore the college and the special learning environment we offer our diverse range of students.
Our Open Days and Open Evenings are open to anyone who is interested in the college and our courses.
How to apply:
To sign up for any of our Open Days or Open Evenings, please book in advance by calling us on 01392 219200 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, giving us the following information:
- Your name.
- Your phone number.
- Your email address.
- The date of the Open Day / Evening you'd like to attend.
- The course(s) you are interested in.