This Scholarship is for Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling course applicants only.
In memory of Tricia Williams, our College Principal 2011-2015, Iron Mill College is delighted to announce the creation of a new initiative to provide FIVE Scholarships of £1,000 each for students undertaking the Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling at Iron Mill College.
Each year, five successful applicants will each receive £1,000 over two years towards our BACP Accredited Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling.
Applications must be received no later than 7th July each year. Thereafter, shortlisted applicants will be contacted to attend Scholarship Interviews, which will usually be held during the third week of July each year.
The Scholarship will be awarded by no later than 31st July each year.
For an Application Form, please see the download box to the left of this page (PDF Document).
Alternatively if you would prefer to be sent a hardcopy, please feel free to send your request via our Contact Page.
Guidelines and Criteria for Application
1. There are limited funds available for this Scholarship. The Scholarship is offered annually to five selected students on the Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling at Iron Mill College only. A reserve list of students will be held in the event of funding refusals.
2. Scholarships are only available to students that have been accepted onto this course at Iron Mill College.
3. Scholarships awarded can only be paid towards the course fee, or for other purposes at the discretion of the panel, and will be paid by cheque to Iron Mill College via the course administrator.
4. Deadline for receipt of applications at Iron Mill College is 7th July each year.
5. Please complete all sections and provide photocopies of any supporting evidence you wish to include.
6. Short-listed applicants will be invited to attend an individual Bursary Interview. These interviews will take place the third week of July each year.
7. Applicants will be notified of the result of their application no later than 31st July each year.
8. All applications are confidential and will be seen only by members of the Scholarship Interview Panel. Application forms and supporting evidence will be confidentially shredded once awards have been made although a record of successful applicants will remain on file.
9. The Scholarship Interview Panel is comprised of nominated members of staff of Iron Mill College. The Panel’s decision is final. No appeal can be made against refusal of an award.
10. Individual applications and reasons for award decisions will not be discussed with applicants or course tutors/administrators.
11. Course tutors are obliged to inform the Iron Mill College if a student who has received a Scholarship leaves the course during the academic year of the award.
12. Applicants who do not use a Scholarship that they have been awarded should inform Iron Mill College as soon as possible so that the money can be re-awarded.
13. Any Scholarships that have not been used by 31 October each year will no longer be valid. The award will automatically be offered to a reserve student. The same process as above will be applicable in such circumstances the deadline of use being 31 December each year.
14. Scholarships may be deferred by 12 months only with the prior consent of the Scholarship Interview Panel